Entry into force of the law “SAPIN II”, which introduces substantial changes to the legal provisions governing business relationships between economic operators and new measures meant to increase transparency and prevent and penalize corruption.
- New standard contract applicable to public road haulage
- Update of the regulatory section of the Code of Transports
- Affiliation of the seafarers residing in France embarked on a foreign flagged ship to ENIM
- Declaration of the verified gross mass of packed containers
- Subcontracting the drawing-up of the customs declaration