Law n°2016-1428 of 24 October 2016 regarding the reinforcement of the security of use of civil drones: This law institutes rules regarding the circulation of « airplanes operated without any person on board » applying to pilots (art. L 6214-1 et seq. of the Code of Transports) as well as manufacturers and importers of drones (L. 425-1 et seq. of the Consumer Code as well as art. L6214-4 and art. L6214-5 of the Code of Transports.
- Entry into force of the law “SAPIN II”
- Compensation on the basis of the Regulation n°261/2004 in case of a delay exceeding 3 hours at the airport of a third country being the connection of a flight from an airport situated in a Member State
- Law n°2016-1428 of 24 October 2016 regarding the reinforcement of the security of use of civil drones
- The insurance company, who, in full knowledge of the results of the survey meant to demonstrate the reality and extent of the liability of the insured, did have the possibility to discuss the findings thereof, cannot, save proof of fraud, contend that the said survey could not be validly invoked against her
- On 1 July 2016, new requirements to verify the gross mass of a packed container enter into force under the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS)