Law n°2016-1428 of 24 October 2016 regarding the reinforcement of the security of use of civil drones: This law institutes rules regarding the circulation of « airplanes operated without any person on board » applying to pilots (art. L 6214-1 et seq. of the Code of Transports) as well as manufacturers and importers of drones (L. 425-1 et seq. of the Consumer Code as well as art. L6214-4 and art. L6214-5 of the Code of Transports.
- Entry into force of the decree n°2017-888 dated 6 May 2017 related to class action
- New standard contract applicable to public road haulage
- Update of the regulatory section of the Code of Transports
- Affiliation of the seafarers residing in France embarked on a foreign flagged ship to ENIM
- Declaration of the verified gross mass of packed containers